[cmsms_row data_padding_bottom=”150″ data_padding_top=”150″ data_color=”default” data_padding_right=”0″ data_padding_left=”0″ data_width=”fullwidth” data_bg_color_custom=”true” data_bg_color=”#00a3e8″][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″][cmsms_heading type=”h1″ font_size=”50″ font_weight=”400″ font_style=”normal” text_align=”center” target=”self” custom_colors=”true” color=”#ffffff” margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”40″ animation_delay=”0″]Terms and conditions[/cmsms_heading][cmsms_heading type=”h2″ font_size=”30″ font_weight=”400″ font_style=”normal” text_align=”center” target=”self” custom_colors=”true” color=”#ffffff” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”40″ animation_delay=”0″]Using this website[/cmsms_heading][/cmsms_column][/cmsms_row][cmsms_row data_overlay_opacity=”50″ data_color_overlay=”#000000″ data_bg_parallax_ratio=”0.5″ data_bg_size=”cover” data_bg_attachment=”scroll” data_bg_repeat=”no-repeat” data_bg_position=”top center” data_padding_bottom=”50″ data_padding_top=”0″ data_color=”default” data_padding_right=”3″ data_padding_left=”3″ data_width=”boxed” data_bg_color=”#ffffff”][cmsms_column data_width=”1/1″]
[cmsms_divider type=”transparent” margin_top=”10″ margin_bottom=”10″ animation_delay=”0″]
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the entire contents of this website (“Website”). By using any part of the Website you indicate that you accept the Terms in full, therefore you should read them carefully before using the Website. If you do not accept any part of the Terms, do not use the Website.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit or otherwise change any of the content of the Website, whether posted by us or by you, including the Terms at any time and without notice. Therefore you should regularly review this page because these Terms are binding on you.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights to all material on the Website, whether posted by us or by you, belongs to us or our licensors unless otherwise stated.
- We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete, but we offer no warranties. The Website is made available to you free-of-charge and you agree that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable for any part of it. Our liability for any direct or indirect loss associated with the Website, its use, content or availability shall be excluded to the maximum extent permitted under the applicable law.
- Some or all parts of the Website may have restricted access. We reserve the right to grant, change, revoke or otherwise manage access permissions at our absolute discretion. Any authentication tokens, including usernames and passwords, associated with your use of the Website should be kept confidential by you. You accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your login authentication.
- You may use the Website:
- To view and print the information within it.
- To interact with those parts of it clearly intended for this purpose to the extent permitted by access permissions explicitly granted to you by us and confirmed by email.
- To download parts of it only to the minimum extent required by automatic local and proxy server caching.
- You must not:
- Duplicate, copy, republish or in any other way exploit any part of the Website without our express, written permission.
- Use or interact with the Website in any other way that could damage, change or otherwise affect its content, availability or accessibility.
- Attempt to gain access to restricted areas without first being granted appropriate access permissions.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is illegal, offensive, distasteful or controversial, including but not limited to any activity in support of spam, mass mailings or any other activity that could compromise individual rights or internet usability.
- You may link to the Website, but not replicate it, on condition that:
- You do not misrepresent our relationship with you, present or imply any false information about us or imply any endorsement of any product or service other than our own.
- You own the website on which the link is posted or have the permission of the website’s owner to do so.
- You link to our home page, other top-level or second-level page only.
- You do not create a frame or other browser or border environment around the Website.
- The website on which the link is posted does not contain content that is illegal, offensive, distasteful or controversial.
- We expressly reserve the right to revoke your permission under paragraph 8 and you agree fully to indemnify us against any loss or damage arising from any breach by you of the conditions in paragraph 8 unless caused by our negligence.
- The Website may contain links to external websites beyond our control. You follow these links at your own risk entirely.
- In the event of any breach of the Terms by you, we may restrict or prevent your access to the Website. We may also take further legal action.
- These Terms form the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website and supersede all previous Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Zylpha Limited, The Old Exchange, Romsey Road, Kings Somborne, Stockbridge, Hampshire, SO20 6PN
Registered in England & Wales:No. 05315431
[cmsms_divider type=”transparent” margin_top=”10″ margin_bottom=”0″ animation_delay=”0″]