7-day free trial
Getting started with our standalone bundling software couldn’t be easier. You’ll be able to use all of the Zylpha bundling platform, completely free for 7-days
No hidden fees, no additional charges. One pricing plan that makes it easy to build bundles based on your volume.
What's includedafter your free trial?
- No hidden costs
- Unlimited user licences
- For low to medium volume bundle production
- Pay as you go by monthly Direct Debit
- Online training
- Dedicated Account Manager
- UK based support
Free trial terms & conditions
- This offer is for new users of Zylpha Pay-as-you-bundling
- This offer does not include integration into any case management or document management system
- 7-day free trial is per organisation on the date of the first sign-up
- Standard Zylpha user licence agreement and terms & conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Making lawyers’ lives easier through the smarter use of technology.
Are there any extra fees outside of the unique bundle fee?
There are no additional fees.
Am I restricted on who can use the software?
There are no limits on the number of staff who have access to the Zylpha bundling software.
How quickly can I get started?
Depending on your internet connection you could be building your first Zylpha bundle within minutes.
What happens if I need to update the bundle? Will I be charged again?
If an existing bundle is being updated (adding or removing files) then you will not incur a unique bundle charge.
How do I get charged?
On sign up you will complete a Direct Debit Mandate. Fees are collected in arrears by Direct Debit.
Will I be charged if I duplicate the bundle (save as)?
Clicking ‘Save as’ or duplicating an existing bundle will create a new unique bundle and will be chargeable.
Are software updates included?
Product updates are included with your subscription. Typically the product is updated every six months.