eBundles Court Guidance
Why you need this guide:
On the 20th May 2020, Justice Mann issued general guidance on how electronic (PDF) bundles are to be used in Court hearings. This guide details that guidance. We have not altered or edited the content except for a few grammatical changes to make it easier to read.
What's in the guide?
- Summary of the guidance
When it was introduced and then updated.
- Key points for the production of eBundles
Everything you need to know to produce Court compliant electronic document bundles.
- How Zylpha Bundling complies
Discover the different ways in which Zylpha Bundling complies with UK Court requirements.
- What features does Zylpha Bundling offer its users?
- Template creation
- Audio & video files uploads
- Spine label printing
- Compliance and consistency editing
- Free PDF Utilities
- Need to make some quick changes to a bundle? No problem.
- Introduction to Free Online Bundling
Discover how to easily create secure eBundles online. With no software to install or credit card information required, Zylpha's Free Online Bundling could be the answer you've been looking for.
To get your free copy, simply fill in the form below. We will then send you an email with a link to the guide.
What do you do with my information?
Is it really a free download?
Absolutely. We just like sharing information that we hope you’ll find useful.