Zylpha After Dark: 19th May 2020
This live recorded session covers new features that have been added to bundling in May 2020.
This session was originally broadcast on the 19th May 2020 at 7pm. It was broadcast on Youtube, Facebook Live and Twitch.
In this live stream we covered new updates to the Zylpha bundling platform. We also ran a competition on our Facebook Live stream to win a case of wine.
New & updated features:
- Convert to PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF will now warn if the source document is already in use
- Utilities now support drag & drop functionality
- New & improved iManage 9 connector
- Brand new iManage 10 connector
- LEAP – faster searching
- LEAP – search for matters by client name or description
- Brand new spine labels feature
- Import word documents into the cover page editor
- File explorer now shows breadcrumbs
- Adobe LiveCycle PDFs now supported for conversion
- First look at Ryans’ “preview” functionality (in the webinar video file above)
See which live streams are coming up
Zylpha has appointed Miranda Evans as Marketing Manager for its widely acclaimed ‘Pay As You Go’ document bundling software. The move reflects the software’s recent sales success as the market leading choice for law firms and practices of all sizes, including:...
Electronic Document Bundling Helps Practices to Mitigate the Impact of Working from Home in a Pandemic
Zylpha’s annual ‘legaltech’ survey has revealed that in supporting practice staff’s ability to work from home continuously, Legal Document Bundling technology has helped many law firms to follow government WFH (Work From Home) guidelines. In doing so, it has enabled...
Galway based Manifold Solicitors has chosen market leading bundling software from Zylpha. The practice will use the software in conjunction with its LEAP case management systems. By using Zylpha, the time taken to produce document bundles is reduced by up to 80%,...