Zylpha After Dark: 19th May 2020
This live recorded session covers new features that have been added to bundling in May 2020.
This session was originally broadcast on the 19th May 2020 at 7pm. It was broadcast on Youtube, Facebook Live and Twitch.
In this live stream we covered new updates to the Zylpha bundling platform. We also ran a competition on our Facebook Live stream to win a case of wine.
New & updated features:
- Convert to PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF will now warn if the source document is already in use
- Utilities now support drag & drop functionality
- New & improved iManage 9 connector
- Brand new iManage 10 connector
- LEAP – faster searching
- LEAP – search for matters by client name or description
- Brand new spine labels feature
- Import word documents into the cover page editor
- File explorer now shows breadcrumbs
- Adobe LiveCycle PDFs now supported for conversion
- First look at Ryans’ “preview” functionality (in the webinar video file above)
See which live streams are coming up
Mulcahy Smith has Chosen Zylpha for the production of Electronic Document Bundles The software, which delivers compliant easy to use bundles on a cost-effective Pay As You Go basis, has transformed the practice’s ability to prepare, maintain and distribute compliant...
Throughout September, two teams from Zylpha are aiming to complete 300 miles of physical activity to help raise much-needed funds for the Trussell Trust, a charity that works to stop UK hunger and poverty. Their network of foodbanks provides emergency food and support...
Zylpha’s ‘Pay As You Bundle’ Software Drives Cost-Effective Compliance At Courts Of All Levels For Joanna Connolly Solicitors Joanna Connolly Solicitors has chosen ‘Pay As You Go’ ebundling software from Zylpha. The software will be used to prepare court bundles in...