Zylpha After Dark: 19th May 2020
This live recorded session covers new features that have been added to bundling in May 2020.
This session was originally broadcast on the 19th May 2020 at 7pm. It was broadcast on Youtube, Facebook Live and Twitch.
In this live stream we covered new updates to the Zylpha bundling platform. We also ran a competition on our Facebook Live stream to win a case of wine.
New & updated features:
- Convert to PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF will now warn if the source document is already in use
- Utilities now support drag & drop functionality
- New & improved iManage 9 connector
- Brand new iManage 10 connector
- LEAP – faster searching
- LEAP – search for matters by client name or description
- Brand new spine labels feature
- Import word documents into the cover page editor
- File explorer now shows breadcrumbs
- Adobe LiveCycle PDFs now supported for conversion
- First look at Ryans’ preview functionality
See which live streams are coming up
Kerseys Solicitors based in Ipswich and Colchester has chosen electronic document bundling software from leading legal software innovator Zylpha. The move has proved extremely timely with remote working along with the need to produce bundles in a more efficient and...
Boutique London practice, Allard Bailey Family Law, has chosen online Pay-As-You-Go bundling software from Zylpha. The new software frees staff from days spent at photocopiers preparing document bundles and allows them to work efficiently from home where appropriate....
Leading legal software innovator Zylpha ( www.zylpha.com) has appointed Ryan Thomas as its Senior .Net developer. Ryan joins from information services company Open GI where he was a senior software developer, working on predominantly insurance client websites. In his...