Zylpha After Dark: 19th May 2020
This live recorded session covers new features that have been added to bundling in May 2020.
This session was originally broadcast on the 19th May 2020 at 7pm. It was broadcast on Youtube, Facebook Live and Twitch.
In this live stream we covered new updates to the Zylpha bundling platform. We also ran a competition on our Facebook Live stream to win a case of wine.
New & updated features:
- Convert to PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF will now warn if the source document is already in use
- Utilities now support drag & drop functionality
- New & improved iManage 9 connector
- Brand new iManage 10 connector
- LEAP – faster searching
- LEAP – search for matters by client name or description
- Brand new spine labels feature
- Import word documents into the cover page editor
- File explorer now shows breadcrumbs
- Adobe LiveCycle PDFs now supported for conversion
- First look at Ryans’ “preview” functionality (in the webinar video file above)
Manchester and Cheshire based practice, Evolve Family Law, has chosen market-leading 'Pay As You Go' document bundling software from Zylpha. The practice will use the software in conjunction with its LEAP case management systems. By using Zylpha, the time taken to...
We have been notified by Claims Portal Ltd that some changes are being made to the RTA Portal as a result of the launch of the Official Injury Claims Service. The changes we have been advised of relate to: Re-labelling the injury fields in Section B of the CNF to...
Zylpha has appointed Rachel Kitson as Technical Sales Consultant for its Pay As You Go document bundling system. Since it’s launch, the market leading technology has brought professional document bundling within the reach of all law firms regardless of their size....