Zylpha After Dark: 19th May 2020
This live recorded session covers new features that have been added to bundling in May 2020.
This session was originally broadcast on the 19th May 2020 at 7pm. It was broadcast on Youtube, Facebook Live and Twitch.
In this live stream we covered new updates to the Zylpha bundling platform. We also ran a competition on our Facebook Live stream to win a case of wine.
New & updated features:
- Convert to PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF now shows if the file is password protected
- Split PDF will now warn if the source document is already in use
- Utilities now support drag & drop functionality
- New & improved iManage 9 connector
- Brand new iManage 10 connector
- LEAP – faster searching
- LEAP – search for matters by client name or description
- Brand new spine labels feature
- Import word documents into the cover page editor
- File explorer now shows breadcrumbs
- Adobe LiveCycle PDFs now supported for conversion
- First look at Ryans’ “preview” functionality (in the webinar video file above)
See which live streams are coming up
Partnership to provide legal teams with electronic document bundles via a pay as you go service. London, United Kingdom. September 10th, 2020 - Matters.Cloud, a provider of cloud-based practice management software to the legal industry, today announced a new...
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, award winning top 150 law firm Lupton Fawcett has chosen Zylpha’s Document Bundling platform. The software will be used in conjunction with the practice’s Visualfiles case-management system from LexisNexis. When combined with...
It's time to get with the program! Bundling V5.3 is here and it's packed full of new features we’re sure you're going to love. If you haven’t created a bundle for a while don’t worry. Now is the perfect time to get up to speed by updating your software to V5.3. With...